Saturday, October 6, 2007

Back from my Trip

Well got back from my trip on Friday night. It went quick the three days but I sure did miss my family. Today was the Homecoming Parade for the local High School. K's school marched in it so K and I did too. She informed me that it wasn't fun because her legs hurt! Luckily H met us with about a 1/4 of the march left and walked with K on his shoulders. Got to speak to K's teacher a little more. The more I talk to her, the more and more I truly like her. She told me that K was sad that I was gone but they were counting down the days until I returned. Very cute.

Tonight was Bingo night at my BFF Mrs. D's house. What fun we had. K & J played in the basement with a few other kids while the Mommy's played Bingo. We laughed, ate, and played. Kendyl passed out in the car ride home.

Tomorrow we're going Pumpkin Picking. A nice little family outing. Can't wait. Hopefully early start and then we can relax in the afternoon.

No comments: